Bonda made this one last Friday.. so yummyyyyyyyyyyyy...
Memandangkan asben tak suka makan sponge cake, butter cake, choclate cake... so bonda try cheesecake ni.. nampak gayanya.. kena dgn selera dia... Bonda simpan dlm fridge sampai ari Sabtu.. Selalunya hari Sabtu balik ler my Shah jahan tu.. hihihiii..
PANDAN CHEESE CHIFFON CAKE
source : Kelly Tang
40g softened unsalted butter
125g softened cream cheese ( i used 150g)
50g fresh milk
5 egg yolks
1 tsp pandan paste ( i used 1 1/2 tsp)
30g plain flour
20g corn flour
5 egg whites
1/4 tsp cream of tar tar
100g caster sugar
Pinch of salt
A few drops green colour
CREAM CHEESE FILLING (mixed well)
100g softened cream cheese ( i used 130g)
200g softened unsalted butter ( i used 150g)
4 tbsp thick coconut milk
160gm icing sugar ( i used 140g)
1. Double boil ingredients A and stir until melted. Remove from heat.
2. Add in egg yolks and mix well. Slowly add in the remaining ingredients B and mix well.
3. Beat ingredients C until white and stiff.
4. Spoon 1/2 of egg white mixture and mix well with cheese mixture. Add in the remaining egg white mixture and mix until well combined.
5. Pour batter into 9" tin (lined with greaseproof paper) and bake at 170c for 15 minutes or until cooked.
6. Remove and leave to cool.
7. Spread cream cheese filling on top of a piece of cake and cover with another pieces of cake.
8. Spread the remaining cream cheese filling all over the cake and chill in the fridge for 3 hours before serving.
bonda saja tambah almond flakes n almond nibs kat keliling kek tu sesuka hati..